As the only gin to have been awarded World’s Best Gin four times at the International Spirits Challenge, No.3 promises a superior taste experience, every time. From garden parties to sundowners, these crisp summer cocktails are bursting with flavour, simple to make, and sure to impress.
- 45ml No.3 London Dry Gin
- 15ml dry vermouth
- 20ml lemon juice
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 25ml egg white
- 3 raspberries
- Shake all ingredients without ice first.
- Add ice and shake again for 20 seconds.
- Double strain into a chilled coupette glass.
- Garnish with three raspberries.
- 20ml No.3 London Dry Gin
- 20ml sweet vermouth
- 20ml Campari
- sparkling wine
- orange peel twist
- Stir the first three ingredients over ice and then strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Top up with sparkling wine and garnish with an orange peel twist.
- 30ml No.3 London Dry Gin
- 15ml elderflower cordial
- 125ml sparkling wine
- pink grapefruit slice
- rosemary sprig
- Fill large wine/copa glass with ice, add all ingredients and stir gently.
- Then top up with a little more sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a pink grapefruit slice and sprig of rosemary.
Images © @lateef.photography