- 400g char fillet
- 50g sorrel juice
- 20g grapeseed oil
- 50g char caviar
- 2 mountain pepper leaves
- assorted home-fermented vegetables
- herbs and edible flowers
- Cut the char fillet into small cubes.
- Place chopped char in a bowl and marinate with chopped mountain pepper leaves, grapeseed oil, half of the sorrel juice and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange the marinated mixture onto a plate and decorate with the fermented vegetables and edible flowers and herbs.
- Place the Caviar in the middle of the plate, and pour the remaining sorrel juice over.
Recipe courtesy of Theodor Falser of Michelin-starred Johannesstube in South Tyrol.