- 40 gr of peeled lotus flower sprouts
- handful red shiso leaves
- 3 egg yolks
- soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 tablespoons brown butter
- edible flowers
- 400g vinegar
- 500g sugar
- 200g water
For the Lotus Flower Sprout:
- Place the lotus flower sprouts in a jar with the 500gr of sugar, 400gr vinegar and 200g of water.
- Let it marinate for 1 week with the jar hermetically closed
For the Spices Powder:
- Dry the Red Shiso and then shred it thinly with dried Soy Sauce, obtained via the dehydration of the liquid soy sauce
- Let it rest for a bit
For the Hollandaise Sauce:
- Whip the egg with the lemon juice, salt and brown butter.
- Cook over a water bath to make a classic Hollandaise Sauce
- Place the sauce in a siphon a leave it at ambient temperature.
- Put the hollandaise sauce on a plate, place the marinated Lotus Flower Sprouts vertically in the sauce
- On the top of every lotus flower place some spice powder.
- Use the edible flowers for decoration on the plate.