For the Lobster
- 4 pieces Norwegian lobster tails
- 2 tablespoons brown butter
- lime zest
- Free the lobster of shell and intestines.
- Salt lightly and steam for approx. 4 minutes at 60°C.
- Top with brown butter and sprinkle with lime zest.
For the Mustard Seed Stock
- 100ml lobster fond
- 1 teaspoon cooked mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons watercress oil
- Heat lobster fond with mustard seeds.
- Add watercress oil at the end.
For the Lemon Hollandaise
- 200g butter
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1 lemon leaf
- 1 verbena branch
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 msp xanthan
- Heat the butter over a low heat and allow the butter to infuse with the lemongrass, lemon leaf and verbena.
- Mix the butter into the egg yolks and add xanthan and salt.
- Fill into an iSi bottle with two cartridges.
For the Cooked Asparagus
- 4 chalks white asparagus
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100 ml chicken stock
- Peel the asparagus and place on a tray
- Add salt, chicken stock and butter, then cover with aluminium foil and stew for 15-20 min. at 160°C.
- Cut into pieces.
For the Pickled Asparagus
- 2 chalks white asparagus, peeled
- 2 chalks green asparagus
- white wine vinegar
- olive oil
- Cut asparagus into 1mm thin slices and marinate with salt, olive oil and vinegar.
- Twist into rolls.
- black quinoa
- maple leaves