- 60g lemon juice
- 4 whole red prawns
- 3 rametti di dragoncello – sprigs of tarragon
- 60g pink pepper
- Chilli pepper
- 320g semolina fettucelle
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Peel, dry and keep the prawns in the fridge.
- Once you have removed the eyes, pass the prawns’ heads in a juice extractor to obtain a very thick sauce, then place the sauce in a bowl and keep it in the fridge.
- Cook the fettucelle in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, then drain the pasta and let it cook in a pan for 6 minutes with some oil and the tarragon.
- Once finished cooking, turn off the heat, add the prawn extract, the lemon juice and the cleaned prawns allowing them to cook off in the residual heat.
- To serve, add a few drops of olive oil, a pinch of chilli pepper and grains of red pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Niko Romito.
Image © Brambilla Serrani Photographers