- 500g of foie gras
- 6g of salt
- 1g of pepper
- Porto PM
- Armagnac PM
- 4 Belon oysters
- 250ml chicken broth
- Marinate the deveined foie gras with salt, pepper, Armagnac and Port overnight.
- Once it has marinated, cook in a “bain-marie” at 160° for about 12 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain the foie-gras, put it in a blender with the chicken broth and mix.
- Take the fatty part of the drained liver, blend it with the soup and pass it through a chinois.
- Serve it warm with the oyster in the middle and a stuffed chervil.
Recipe Courtesy of Michel Sarran of 2 Michelin-starred Restaurant Michel Sarran in Toulouse, France.