This recipe by Christian Le Squer forms part of Four Seasons’ ‘Masterdish‘ initiative which spotlights the iconic brand’s most popular dishes from around the world, as voted for by locals, international guests and social followers.
- Spaghetti, preferably home-made
- “Prince de Paris” ham
- Parmesan cheese
- Cep mushrooms
- Cook the spaghetti until perfectly al dente, and then toss in butter and Parmesan.
- Lay the spaghetti out in a roasting dish side by side to form the walls of a rectangle.
- Glaze the ham, truffles, and cep mushrooms together with jus and place them in the timbale. Drizzle with truffled cream.
- Paint the exterior with more jus and top with a thin parmesan crust and delicately adorn with gold leaf.
Recipe courtesy of Christian Le Squer of 3-Michelin-starred Restaurant Le Cinq at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris.