If you love amazing gourmet experiences, don’t miss out on this exciting event. Taking place in the beautiful surroundings of Halkidiki, the eagerly anticipated Sani Festival is returning once again to the luxurious Sani Resort to celebrate culinary innovation and flair.
Continuing the “Rising Star” theme of recent years, the event is set to bring together an exciting selection of distinguished and fast-emerging chefs from around the world.
For five days, eight Michelin-starred chefs will cook in the kitchens of Sani Resort’s “Water”, “Fresco”, “Katsu” and “Byblos” restaurants, concentrating their creative talents on producing an extraordinary dining experience.
The result will be a singular blend of aromas and flavors, capturing the essence of diverse cultures and landscapes through the latest gastronomic trends and techniques, accompanied by some of the finest local and international wines.
Ιndicatively the participants will be as it follows;
• Two-starred Michelin awarded Italian chef Saverio Sbaragli
• The American-Korean Executive Chef of Hakkasan Group, Akira Back
• The minimalist Remco Kuijpers, who has risen to Michelin stardom in Holland
• German Bjorn Swanson, who secured a Michelin star just six months after the opening of his restaurant, Golvet, in Berlin
• Two-star awarded Argentine with Italian roots Paulo Airaudo
• Master of French and Japanese fusion cuisine Ken Kawasaki
• Italian Umberto de Martino, recently recognized with his first Michelin star
The full programme of Sani Gourmet 2018 and further details of the participating chefs will be announced soon.
Make it happen
When: 11-15 May 2018
Where: Sani Resort, Halkidiki
Bookings: To find out more and make a reservation, visit www.sani-resort.com
Written by Sophie Ritchie