Celebrate the life and legacy of legendary Chef Paul Bocuse with the exciting Artisan Table Guest Chef Series at A.R. Valentien at The Lodge, California.
Taking place on Thursday, June 7, Michelin-starred chef Drew Deckman of Deckman’s en el Mogor will be joined by The Lodge’s Executive Chef Jeff Jackson for a special tribute dinner for Bocuse, a friend and mentor to both men.
This communal style meal will feature some of Bocuse’s most notable creations paired with high-end California wines overlooking the picturesque setting of the 18th hole of Torrey Pines Golf Course.
A must-try for any foodie, Drew was awarded a coveted Michelin star for his work in Restaurant Vitus in Germany, as well as Rising-Star Chef in Berlin in 2003 during his tenure as Executive Chef at the Four Seasons Berlin (17pts Gault Millau). What’s more, in March 2014 he was Host Chef of the James Beard Foundation: Baja meets NYC Dinner.
The menu will feature:
• Consommé de Canard en Croute: Clear Duck Broth, Vegetables and Ginger Under a Puff Pastry
• Various Hors d’Oeuvres
• Vinaigrette aux Poireaux aux Truffes d’Été: Leeks with Summer Truffle Vinaigrette
• Salade de Betteraves: Beet Salad
• Artichauts à la Grecque: Greek-Style Artichokes
• Pâté de Lapin en Croute: Rabbit Pâté in a Puff Pastry
• Terrine de Foie Gras du Canard, Gelee de Viognier, Cerise en Escabeche: Duck Liver Terrine, Viognier Aspic, Marinated Cherries
• Pigeonneaux en Salmis: Roasted Squab with Red Wine, Liver and Cognac
• Morue dans Les Écailles de Pommes de Terre: Rock Cod Cooked with Potato Slices
• Gratin de Pommes de Terre Fernand Point: Potatoes Gratin in the Style of Fernand Point
• Ausperges et Endives à la Polonaise: Polish-Style Asparagus and Belgian Endives
• Vacherin Mont d‘Or
• Gateau Marjolaine: Hazelnut and Almond Meringue Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Hazelnut Buttercream
Make it happen
$165 per person, click here to book your spot.