The immersive three-day event will celebrate the tantalising flavours of Italian cuisine through interactive programming – enjoy exclusive access to food world luminaries with live cooking demonstrations, intimate wine tastings, hands-on culinary experiences, exclusive dinners and more.
Featuring world-class chefs, the talented lineup is set to include:
- James Beard Award winner, Michelin-starred restaurateur, and Chef of JW Marriott Venice’s Fiola at Dopolavoro Venezia, Fabio Trabocchi
- Chef, Author and Emmy Award-winning television personality, Giada De Laurentiis
- James Beard Award-winning chef, Jonathan Waxman
- Chef and Owner of two Michelin-starred “Ristorante Duomo” in Ragusa, Sicily, Ciccio Sultano
- Chef of Michelin-starred restaurant Murano in London, Angela Hartnett
- Chef of Michelin-starred restaurant Signum in Salina, Italy, Martina Caruso
JW Marriott Venice’s award-winning chef and the mastermind behind Fiola at Dopolavoro Venezia, Fabio Trabocchi, will lead the way with festival programming including ‘A Return to Roots’ – a dynamic dinner where guests will enjoy the nostalgic flavours of traditional Venetian cuisine prepared with a modern twist.
There’s plenty more to whet an appetite. Experience ‘Essentially Giada,’ a gastronomic cooking demonstration for festival attendees hosted by chef, author and television personality Giada De Laurentiis, as well as ‘Simple Secrets to Perfect Pasta,’ an interactive demonstration hosted by Jonathan Waxman, cooking academies and more.
“Few things get me more excited than seeing so many talented chefs come together from around the globe to join forces and create an extraordinary culinary experience,” commented Rainer Zinngrebe, Vice President, Global Luxury Culinary, Marriott International.
“And no better place in my opinion than Venice, at the iconic JW Marriott on Isola delle Rose, to bring Gather by JW to life during the early fall season.”
Additional talent and programming will be announced in the coming weeks, as well as future Gather by JW festivals in Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai slated to take place in late 2019.
Hungry for more?
When: September 26 – 29, 2019.
Where: JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
How: Tickets and Festival accommodation packages to Gather by JW are available online and can be purchased by visiting www.gatherbyjw.com.