The first and only Relais & Châteaux property in the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc at Cap Cana’s commitment to culinary excellence will be on full display when the luxury resort welcomes legendary Chef Thomas Keller for an exceptional Gastronomy & Golf Weekend on November 16-20.
Eden Roc at Cap Cana is a five-star resort nestled in the most exclusive gated beachfront community of the Dominican Republic. The 30,000-acre Cap Cana community is home to pristine beaches, towering cliffs and tropical forests, a bustling marina, and the No. 1 golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico, a Jack Nicklaus signature course. Blending the impeccable standards of the French and Italian Rivieras with the warmth and relaxed charms of the Caribbean, Eden Roc at Cap Cana currently presents 32 lavish free-standing suites and two villas, all with private pools and remarkable comforts, 26 two-bedroom beachfront suites as well as a world-class spa spanning two separate facilities and beachfront scenery.
To celebrate the iconic Chef’s first visit to Cap Cana, the five-star property has curated a weekend of world-class dining paired with golf at the #1 golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico with a limited time Gastronomy & Golf package.
The historic weekend will elevate the resort’s acclaimed dining offerings and pay homage to Chef Keller’s cuisine and passion, starting with a Meet & Mingle cocktail reception hosted by Chef Keller on Thursday night followed by an intimate dinner prepared by the resort’s award-winning culinary team. On Saturday, Chef Gianluca Re Fraschini will serve a gastronomic feast at Mediterraneo Restaurant designed to blend Eden Roc at Cap Cana’s innovative cuisine. An all-day dining event inspired by The French Laundry’s Napa Valley culture and organic markets will take place at the resort’s Beach Club on Sunday, showcasing Cap Cana’s extraordinary food resources and premier culinary offerings. Guests will also be invited to challenge Chef Keller on the greens by playing the Jack Nicklaus Signature Punta Espada Golf Course.
The weekend will mark a major culinary milestone for the first and only Relais & Chateaux property in the Dominican Republic and solidify its reputation as a pioneer of the food revolution taking place throughout the Caribbean.
A special Gastronomy & Golf Package is available for those who wish to fully immerse in this gastronomic celebration. It includes:
- A 4-night stay in a Luxury Pool Junior Suite, Luxury Pool One Bedroom Suite or Beachfront One Bedroom Suite
- Private transportation to and from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- Daily Breakfast served at BLUE Grill + Bar or Mediterraneo Restaurant
- An Exclusive Relais & Châteaux Gift
- Two Rounds of Golf at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Punta Espada Golf Course, plus one additional round at Punta Espada (or a different Punta Cana Golf Course of your choice)
- An invitation to “Meet & Mingle” Cocktail Reception with Chef Thomas Keller
- An invitation to “An Evening with Thomas Keller” with a unique dinner prepared by Executive Chef Gianluca Re Fraschini
- An autographed book by Chef Thomas Keller
- Sunday Brunch with Napa-Style Market of Local Organic Products and Cultural Events
- A Cooking Class with the resort’s talented International Chefs
- A 50-Minute Classic Relaxation Massage
The Gastronomy & Golf package is valid for travel from November 15-22, 2017 and starts at $5,000 for 2 adults in a Luxury Pool Junior Suite.
For more information about Eden Roc at Cap Cana, please call +1 (809) 469-7469. Or click here for more information.