Following the success of the inaugural Eat JerseyFood Festival last year,we are delighted to announce that wewill once again be running the event in 2016.
From Thursday 3 to Sunday 6 November, Executive Head Chef Mark Jordan will be joined for a second year by a prestigious line-up of renowned chefs from the Channel Islands and Britain in a celebration of the gourmet produce and fine-dining in Jersey.
Over the course of four days,diners can choose to attendfour fine-dining gastronomic eventsat The Atlantic Hotel’sMichelin starred Ocean Restaurant, as well as a relaxed beachside feast at our sister restaurant Mark Jordan at the Beach.
The Eat Jersey Food Festival is delighted to haveDurrell Conservation Trustas its chosen philanthropic partner.
Durrell is an international charity with the mission of saving species from extinction.Durrell pursues its mission by undertaking conservation action and building conservation capacity around the world, as well as managing the wildlife park in Jersey as its headquarters and as a world class centre for breeding, research, training and education.
Featuring some of Britain’s most renowned chefs, the four day event hosted byThe Atlantic Hotelwill highlight the finest Jersey produce in specially crafted menus from 11 participating chefs, including some of the freshest seafood from the cleanest waters found in the British Isles.
Eat Jersey 2016will feature |
- Tom Brown,Outlaw’s at The Capital (One Michelin Star, Three AA Rosettes)
- Andrew Fairlie,Andrew Fairlie Restaurant at Gleneagles (Two Michelin Stars, Four AA Rosettes)
- André Garrett,André Garrett Restaurant at Cliveden House (Three AA Rosettes)
- Mark Jordan,Ocean Restaurant at The Atlantic Hotel(One Michelin Star, Four AA Rosettes) and Mark Jordan at the Beach(Michelin Bib Gourmand, Two AA Rosettes)
- Simon McKenzie,The Brasserie Restaurant at Old Government House Hotel & Spa, Guernsey
- Jarek Nowakowski,Ocean Restaurant at The Atlantic Hotel (One Michelin Star, Four AA Rosettes)
- Matthew Peryer,The Restaurant atLewtrenchard Manor, Devon(Three AA Rosettes)
- Steve Smith,Bohemia at The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey (One Michelin Star, Four AA Rosettes)
- Robert Thompson,Thompson’s, Isle of Wight
- Nicolas Valmagna,Tassili at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa (Three AA Rosettes)
- Tamas Varsanyi,Mark Jordan at the Beach(Michelin Bib Gourmand, Two AA Rosettes)
Find out more about Chef Mark Jordan and Eat Jersey!here…