Grab your passport… and a fork! Chef Umberto Bombana from 8½ Otto e Mezzo Bombana in Hong Kong is hosting a delectable pop-up at The Sukhothai Hotel‘s La Scala restaurant in Bangkok.
Taking place on 23 and 24 May, the talented chef (who boasts 13th place on Asia’s 50 Best List) will cook up a storm for guests alongside La Scala’s resident executive chef, David Tamburini.
The duo will create an Italian-themed set six-course menu, which will be filled with Italian ingredients galore.
The two days will be a unique chance to try food from the only Italian chef outside of Italy to hold three Michelin stars. The chefs will prepare both lunch and dinner on 23 May, with a dinner only service on 24 May. Places are extremely limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Dishes are set to include:
• White Asparagus & Oscietra Caviar
• Warm Langoustine with vegetable salad and egg emulsion
• Homemade Maccheroncini
• Homemade Tagliolini with butter, parmesan and “Melanosporum” black truffle fondue
• “Fassone” Veal Tenderloin in crisp bread crust, parsley gnocchi, green vegetable morel mushroom jus
• Grand Cru Chocolate with baked chocolate cream, cocoa nougatine and sorbet
Make it happen
When: 23rd and 24th May 2018
Bookings: Click here, phone 02 344 8888 or email email@example.com to reserve your space