For the Blue Lobster
- 18 pcs blue lobster, live
- Activia RM
- Clean and poach the lobster.
- Remove the lobsters’ shells.
- Roll together 2 lobster tails with activia RM.
For the Lobster Oil
- 1kg lobster shell
- 1kg butter
- Heat the shells and butter together to infuse the oil.
For the Pineapple
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 300g passion fruit juice
- Clean and cut the fresh pineapple into small cubes.
- Marinade in passion fruit juice and sugar (to taste) for a few hours.
For the Lilly Bulb
- 1 lilly bulb
- Clean and cut the lilly bulb.
- Blanch in water during service.
For the Scallion Ginger Sauce
- 350g chicken stock
- 35g coriander, roots removed
- 10g lemongrass, bruised
- 6g grapeseed oil
- 20g fresh ginger, sliced
- 25g scallion, sectioned
- 20g rock sugar
- 1g Chinese liquorice
- 20g fish sauce
- Heat the chicken stock, melt in the rock sugar.
- Add in the coriander, bruised lemongrass and chinese liquorice.
- Bring the mixture to the boil, and then remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain the stock and keep aside.
- Heat some grapeseed oil and when the oil is very hot, add in the scallion and ginger and stirfry quickly for 30 seconds.
- In a thermomix, blend in the infused chicken stock with scallion and ginger until smooth.
- Add in the fish sauce.
For the Yellow Wine Foam
- 1L milk
- 70g vin jaune wine
- 100g shaoxing wine
- Heat the liquids together and foam up with a handheld blender before serving.
- Place one portion of the the lobster tail off-centre of the plate.
- Top with 2 cubes of the pineapple and yellow wine foam.
- Pour 2g of the scallion ginger sauce around the lobster.
- Place 2 petals of the lilly in the sauce.
- Finish off by dressing the plate with 5g of lobster oil and garnishing with edible flowers.