- fresh brewer’s yeast
- 320g of spaghettoni pasta, preferably artisinal
- 130g of butter, Riccardo uses Beppino Occelli
- Crumble the yeast onto a baking tray and dry out in the oven or a dehydrator at 70°C for around 5 hours.
- Cook the spaghettoni in salted boiling water until al dente, for about 8–12 minutes.
- In a separate pan, soften the butter. Add the cooked spaghettoni and season with salt and pepper.
- Neatly plate the pasta and sprinkle with the dried yeast to finish.
Recipe courtesy of Riccardo Camanini, Chef of Michelin-starred Lido 84 in Italy.