Damian is the latest venture and first Los Angeles project from chef Enrique Olvera, Santiago Perez, and their exceptional team. The beverage program, curated by Yana Volfson, places a strong focus on agave, serving small-batch productions of artisans throughout Mexico, and envisions delicious non-alcoholic recipes such as their iconic agua frescas.
Pineapple, Canela (Mexican Cinnamon) and Passion Fruit Agua Fresca
- 3 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 1 cup canela (mexican cinnamon) agua
- 1 passion fruit
- Remove peel from pineapple and extract the juice. Remember to save the tops for the garnish.
- Infuse 25 grams canela in 800 grams hot water for 24 to 48 hours, then remove the canela.
- Add one ripened passion fruit to 4 cups of total liquid and stir to incorporate. Prepare this 12-24 hours before serving to allow passion fruit time to infuse.
- Pour over ice and garnish with pineapple leaf.
The Tree of Life at Faena Hotel Miami Beach is an intimate gathering space with imaginative cocktails, mocktails, small plates, and spectacular views of the pool area and nearby ocean. The refreshing Pineapple Fizz mocktail is a go-to for guests and locals alike.
- 113g pineapple juice
- 28g lime juice
- 2 jalapeños
- 14g agave
- club soda
- Combine all ingredients, except the club soda, and then shake.
- Strain the mixture over crushed ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and jalapeño.
Galleria Vik Milano is ideally located in the historical centre of Milan and housed within the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, one of Italy’s most iconic landmarks. V Bart and Restaurant, the hotel’s art gallery restaurant, offers an assortment of creative cocktails that can be enjoyed with views overlooking the famous bull of the Galleria or at home.
Asian Iced Tea
- 200ml green tea or matcha
- 40ml lemongrass water
- half a mint leaf
- 40ml aloe vera juice
- 25ml lime juice
- Combine all ingredients and shake.
- Strain the mixture into a glass.