- 2 eggplants
- 1 green zebra tomato
- 1 pineapple tomato
- 4 sundried tomato petals
- 1 fennel bulb
- 4 young carrots with leafy stalks attached
- 4 round red radishes
- 4 pieces of asparagus
- 4 white flower basil branches
- 4 purplish-red flower basil branches
- 12 sprigs of chives with flower buds
- 1 teaspoon squash seeds
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon strawberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic cream
- 2 pinches salt flower
- Cut the eggplant in two, season with salt flower and a dash of olive oil.
- Bake on a non-stick roasting pan in the oven at 180°C for approximately 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and wash the fennel and carrots. Slice them into long wedges then roast them with a dash of olive oil.
- Peel, wash and slice the radishes and asparagus.
- Cut the colored tomatoes into quarters. Season with salt flower, olive oil and a dash of balsamic and strawberry vinegar.
- Delicately set the eggplant on a wooden plank. Add the tomatoes, carrots, fennel, radish, balsamic cream and olive oil.
- Finish with the basil flowers, chives sprigs and squash seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Jean-Luc Lefrançois, Executive Chef of Château Saint-Martin & Spa and L’Apogée Courchevel.