If you love designer decadence, you’ll love this chic new partnership with Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo and Christian Louboutin Beauté.
There’s nothing quite like an expert manicure, especially one with a designer edge. Following the successful introduction of Christian Louboutin Beauté’s nail polish range into the award-winning hotel’s spa last year, Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo is extending the pampering partnership with the launch of special stay and day packages. Now, guests will be able to experience a range of stylish beauty treatments at the coveted address.
Paul Jones, General Manager of Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo, couldn’t be more thrilled with the announcement. He told FOUR: “We are very pleased to be the only hotel in Japan to collaborate with Christian Louboutin Beauté on this range of special packages.”
Opulent options include Christian Louboutin branded manicures, pedicures, beauty products and other treats. Plus, as an added indulgent treat, those who book the new packages can also try the new Rouge Louboutin cocktail, served at Mandarin Bar.
One seriously stylish sip, the deep red Rouge Louboutin cocktail represents the signature colour of Christian Louboutin’s nail polish. Made with beauty-enhancing Rosehip infused in Lychee Liqueur, Casis, apple vinegar, grapefruit and rosemary, the drink is served in a black cocktail glass with strawberry and gold powders.
Priced from YEN 1,130,000, the full package includes:
• Oriental Suite accommodation
• Breakfast at K’shiki or Oriental Lounge
• One 60-minute Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience
• One 60-minute Christian Louboutin Pedicure Experience
• One Rouge Louboutin cocktail at Mandarin Bar
• One bottle of Christian Louboutin Deluxe Mini Parfum (5ml)
• Christian Louboutin Lip Colour and Nail Colour full line-up (including Manicure Care and Loubi Under Red)
• Christian Louboutin themed bouquet
• One bottle of red wine and seasonal fruit plate
The Christian Louboutin Stay package is subject to availability, based on single occupancy. Available until 31 March 2019. Price excludes 15% service charge, 8% consumption tax and accommodation tax of YEN 200 per person. Find out more via mandarinoriental.com/tokyo.