It’s no secret that Switzerland produces some of the world’s best cheese and chocolate – and thanks to Mandarin Oriental, Geneva’s exciting new package, you can indulge in Geneva’s finest products thanks to this delectable artisan experience.
Firstly, fans of sweet delights can choose to discover the art of chocolate tasting from an expert chocolatier and receive an added bonus, the opportunity to sample delicious Grands Crus. Equally enticing, wine and cheese aficionados will be introduced to local wines paired with aromatic Swiss cheeses.
After their cheese or chocolate tastings, guests will be invited to browse the hotel’s latest Your Insider’s Guide to Geneva, which is packed with recommendations for those seeking a city adventure – ranging from enjoyable excursions to chic nights out and where to find the city’s most scenic restaurant terraces.
Available from CHF 589 per night, the full package includes:
• Luxurious accommodation in a Deluxe Room
• Breakfast for two at Café Calla
• A private one-hour chocolate tasting for two or private one-hour wine and cheese tasting session for two
• Access to the hotel’s Insider’s Guide to Geneva
• Late check-out until 4pm, subject to availability
• A bottle of Swiss wine upon arrival
Available until 30 April 2019, subject to availability and based on two people sharing for a two-night stay. For reservations and further information, visit Mandarin Oriental, Geneva.