The Lanesborough Club & Spa has introduced a brand-new urban retreat programme by Bodhimaya, the award-winning wellness retreat specialists, available exclusively at the Club & Spa. Ideally suited to burnt-out Londoners and high-flying hotel guests-in-residence juggling busy lifestyles, Bodhimaya Founder, Cornelius O’Shaughnessy – an experienced meditation, stress management and Eastern philosophy expert – and his team of wellbeing experts will offer one-to-one day and overnight retreats focusing on physical and emotional wellbeing.
Available to Lanesborough Club & Spa members and non-members, packages include ‘Restorative Retreats’ and ‘Meditation & Nutrition’ programmes ranging from one to two days, that have each been designed to bring the mind and body back into a state of balance through mind and meditation consultations with Cornelius himself; private consultations with Bodhimaya nutritional expert, Olga Hamilton; and complimentary private yoga sessions, Personal Training and expertly delivered spa treatments.
Established in 2012, Bodhimaya offers bespoke retreats which combine the best in highly personalised nutrition, effective movement, authentic meditation and exploratory spiritual teachings. This dedicated 360° approach to health, which integrates everything from the latest in genetic testing to emotional awareness and mindfulness, is regarded as pioneering and has positioned Bodhimaya as a world leader. What makes Bodhimaya special is the depth of expertise delivered at every level; retreats seamlessly intertwine Eastern philosophical teachings with an unparalleled level of comfort, emotional support and insightful know-how of the biological, mental and spiritual.
Cornelius O’Shaughnessy is an experienced meditation, stress management and Eastern philosophy expert, having studied the mind for over 25 years. He offers a logical, insightful and highly effective approach to improve mind and body, that focuses on helping people explore and resolve personal issues, find clarity, manage stress and increase confidence.
Specialising in weight management, hormonal imbalances, gut disorders, mood imbalances, anti-ageing and skin conditions, Bodhimaya’s Olga Hamilton passionately believes in the power of nutrition and the effect it has on every aspect of our health and wellbeing. Olga has a Nutritional Therapy degree from the world-renowned Institute for Optimum Nutrition, a post-graduate diploma in Nutritional Medicine and is one of only a few Nutritional Therapists that is able to analyse complex biological data and use this information to help people optimise their health, and manage chronic illness and disease more effectively. Bodhimaya’s tailored nutrition concept is regarded as the gold standard of Nutritional Therapy, which uses a functional medicine-based approach to optimise health and identify the root cause of illness and disease. Using the most advanced biomarker testing available, the highly personalised programmes at The Lanesborough Club & Spa can be tailored to the exact needs of each body.
With The Lanesborough Club & Spa gym home to the best fitness experts and equipment, Bodhimaya will be helping people to restore their body with a bespoke methodology towards physical fitness, kick-starting clients’ health and fitness goals, developing existing ones further or, rehabilitating injuries. Tailored programmes to be offered will include weight and stress management; digestive and sleep disorders; anti-ageing; detoxification; female health and hormone imbalance; skin conditions; immune system issues; allergies and intolerances; as well as ailments linked to fatigue, depression and anxiety.
- A New Beginning – this short and intensive programme will help guests to reset, relax and gives Bodhimaya’s experts the time to create a comprehensive mind and body programme which can be followed at home. Pricing starts from £593 per person.
- Mind & Relaxation – these retreats are an effective way to elevate stress and tension in a very short amount of time. Special techniques are applied to mind and body to release tension and find peace of mind, complemented by a 100% organic Tata Harper spa treatment. Pricing starts from £838 per person.
Residential Overnight Retreats:
- Mind & Emotional Wellbeing – this residential retreat programme focuses on alleviating stress, deep relaxation and gaining insight into the client’s life, in order to shift perspective and approach life in a healthier way. The programme is complemented by two indulgent, relaxing spa treatments. Pricing starts from £1,746 per person including an overnight stay, all meals and spa travel kit in-room amenity.
- Comprehensive Top to Toe Wellness – this overnight package encourages rest and revitalisation, while the guest receives a top-to-toe residential wellness evaluation which allows Bodhimaya experts to create a personalised mind and body programme to be followed at home. Included is the signature Bodhimaya 360° Biomarker Testing Suite & Evaluation, in addition to private one-to-one consultations with Cornelius, Olga and The Lanesborough Club & Spa’s personal training team. Pricing starts from £2,741 per person including an overnight stay, all meals and spa travel kit in-room amenity.
- Fitness, Yoga, Pilates – this movement-focused retreat incorporates a healthy balance of rest, relaxation, movement and, above all, obtaining knowledge. Bodhimaya experts will assess the body’s specific needs, to provide insight into each client’s body type and create an ongoing fitness, movement and nutrition programme to be continued at home. The programme includes four private fitness, nutrition and mindfulness consultations. Pricing starts from £2,791 per person including an overnight stay, all meals and spa travel kit in-room amenity.
To find out more and to book, visit The Lanesborough Club & Spa website.