Get an authentic taste of old Marrakech with this cultural new offering. Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech has launched a new luxury accommodation package for guests seeking a suave but unique getaway. From a stay at the five-star property’s guest suite to discovering the Red City’s atmospheric medina, savouring traditional Moroccan food and enjoying many other benefits, the new package offers plenty to discover.
Explore the old medina’s labyrinth of alleyways with a local guide, and encounter storytellers, musicians, snake charmers and magicians at its main square. Meanwhile, the main souk is filled with seemingly endless shaded passageways lined with colourful shops. Fill your pockets with stunning trinkets from the vendors selling beautiful antiques, handicrafts, spices, perfumes and more. There are art galleries, historical sites and relaxing Arab-Andalusian gardens to visit, and rooftop views of the ancient Minbar (pulpit) of the Koutoubia mosque to admire.
Once out of the city, there’s plenty to discover back at the resort. A contemporary twist on the traditional Moroccan riad, the resort’s elegant villas are nestled within 20 hectares of secluded, lush gardens, making them perfect as private retreats. You’ll even start the day with the new Beldi Breakfast, served in your villa or suite to provide a boutique breakfast experience.
The Very Marrakech package includes the following:
• Minimum two-night stay in a private villa or infinity suite
• Great rates for additional nights
• Tour of the medina with a private tour guide, round-trip transfer included
• Beldi Moroccan Breakfast served at guest’s villa or suite
• Round-trip transfer from Marrakech Menara Airport
• Fast Track through the Airport
• The package is available all year round. Prices are based on double occupancy in the Villa or Infinity Suite categories for a minimum two-night stay.
From EUR 1,000 per night. Reservations can be made online at www.mandarinoriental.com.