Launched in partnership with SKY helicopters, Hotel Georgia in Vancouver is treating guests to the Ultimate Wine Tour with a two-day stay filled with private helicopter flights and delicious wine tasting opportunities.
Designed to showcase the best of Vancouver’s surrounding wine regions, gourmand travelers can embark upon an exclusive helicopter tour to the wineries of the Okanagan Valley. You’ll enjoy an exquisite Okanagan Wine Tour with visits to Painted Rock Estate Winery, Liquidity Winery and Culmina Family Estate Winery – hic.
Boasting 84% of the province’s vineyard acreage, the Okanagan Valley is British Columbia’s premier grape growing region. With an ever-changing panorama, the valley stretches over 250 kilometres, across sub-regions, each with distinct soil and climate conditions suited to growing a range of varietals. From sun-ripened reds to lively fresh and often crisp whites, there’s something for every palette.
Post-adventure, return to the hotel for dinner at the luxurious Hawksworth Restaurant. Five-time winner of Best Upscale Restaurant, Hawksworth Restaurant showcases ingredient led, contemporary cuisine that demonstrates the highly skilled technique and relentless drive for perfection that has become Chef David Hawksworth’s trademark.
Here’s what’s included in the package:
- VIP transfers to and from airport
- Luxurious two night accommodation in a Junior Suite at Rosewood Hotel Georgia
- In-room dining breakfast for two
- Welcome amenity with a bottle of wine from each winery
- Helicopter tour to and from Okanagan Valley
- Okanagan Wine Tour with a visit to Painted Rock Estate Winery, Liquidity Winery and Culmina Family Estate Winery
- Dinner for two at Hawksworth Restaurant
Available until September 30, 2018. Rates starting from CND $13,000. For booking inquiries, please contact the hotel directly by email.