Commencing this September and running through to October 2021, the exquisite Hotel Byblos in St Tropez is inviting guests to switch-off, disconnect and recharge their batteries with a new 3-night detox getaway. Created with health, well-being and balance in mind, the 3-day retreat has been carefully designed to offer a detailed programme filled with ways to help guests re-centre and regain inner focus.
The experience starts with a special ‘detox’ cocktail sipped by the pool, before moving onto a personalised health check-up. Then, the programme unfolds into a series of 10-one hour treatments at the Sisley Spa and/or the MediSpa, with the added benefit of exclusive access to LUXO sessions during the three-day stay.
Equally, for those seeking a more active ‘detox,’ the package also includes full access to Byblos’ two fitness rooms – as well as private coaching to help with fitness goals. Those who book the new package will also enjoy entry to the outdoor pool, a hammam (ideal for that post-workout deep cleanse) and most importantly, the idyllic coastal path nearby the property – perfect for those morning runs or relaxing evening strolls paired with beautiful Mediterranean views.
Of course, don’t forget the dining. The hotel will provide a taste of St Tropez’s best cuisine – inclusive of a buffet breakfast each morning as well as two light lunches (one hosted at Byblos Beach, with complimentary access to the loungers and gorgeous beach setting, the other at the “B” by the pool). For the evenings, devour three healthy dinners (two hosted by Byblos’ impressive Alain Ducasse restaurant – Cucina and the other at “B;’).
Cost: 3 nights, based on two people sharing a double room, from €4,075 (add an additional night for 2 guests at €1,725).
How: Visit www.byblos.com to find out more and make a booking.
When: Available until October 2021 (excluding July and August dates).
Plus: try Hotel Byblos’ delicious vegetable and grain garden salad recipe at home:
For the salad:
- 0.40 g any type of grain or cereal (quinoa, lentils,..)
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 2 Endives
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 Onion
- 1 Lime
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 White celery
- 1 bundle each radish, basil, marjoram and parsley
- 1 Pomegranate
- 1 pinch Salt
- To be added according to one’s preference: dried fruit and nuts, goji berries
For the raspberry vinaigrette:
- 1tbsp Raspberry vinegar
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- 1tsp Honey (or use vegan alternative)
- 1tsp Lemon juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
For the grains:
- Peel and cut the onion very finely.
- In a pan, sweat the onion with olive oil, add the grain, then pour vegetable stock until the onion and grain are fully covered. Cook with the lid on until the grains are cooked ‘al dente’.
- Once cooked, let cool and season with olive oil, salt, pepper and lime zest.
For the vinaigrette:
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper and store in the fridge until use.