Ever since it opened its doors on September 23, 1896, the world renowned hotel De L’Europe has been at the heart of Amsterdam’s luxury hospitality offerings. To celebrate the milestone of its 125th anniversary, the hotel is offering one lucky guest the world’s most luxurious gift package – including a complete hotel buyout of the five-star, 106 room hotel – for €1.25 million.
Nestled in Amsterdam’s historic district, the elegant De L’Europe hotel has remained one of the oldest, family-owned hotels in the city. With the city’s famous cultural landmarks only a stone’s throw away, the De L’Europe Amsterdam invites guests to discover the essence of Amsterdam through tailored luxury, culture and fine dining.
“At the De L’Europe Amsterdam, our aim is to help create stories and lifelong memories with all our guests. We are proud to have been a welcoming destination for elegance and exploration in Amsterdam for over 125 years,” said Robert-Jan Woltering, managing director of De L’Europe Amsterdam. “This package is a true celebration of the hotel’s five-star offering from top-to- bottom including our signature suites, award-winning culinary offerings, a luxurious spa, ‘t Huys creative experience and much more. Whomever books this package is sure to have an unforgettable story to tell after their stay—and we could not be more excited to welcome them.”
This extravagant package will be available for one lucky purchaser, who can bring up to 212 guests, and includes a two-night stay offering all rooms, suites and signature suites, luxurious breakfast in room or at brasserie Marie, state-of-the-art wellness centre, gym, or relaxing spa access for all guests at Le Spa by Skins Institute, and a one-of- a-kind party with entertainment, food and cultural offerings for up to all inhouse guests hosted throughout the hotel.
As a hub of haute cuisine, De L’Europe’s choice restaurants have redefined Amsterdam’s fine dining scene. The lucky guest will be invited to a Michelin-starred dinner at Flore, experience authentic Italian delights at Trattoria Graziella, and sample some of the city’s finest cocktails and jazz at Freddy’s Bar. Complementing the restaurants, the hotel has an impressive private wine cellar and bars, as well as a warm-weather terrace that overlooks the beautiful Amstel River.
Offering tailored original Amsterdam luxury to each of her guests, De L’Europe truly is the ultimate five-star city experience. Inspired by the Dutch Masters, De L’Europe’s magnificent suites boast bold colour schemes: be it the red in the Deluxe rooms, the sunny yellow in the Junior suite, the Provocateur Suite’s primary colours, where Van Gogh is reflected in the starry night ceiling of lights over the circular bed, or the bright blue of The Prestige One Bedroom Suite.
Guests can admire the classically simple yet refined finish of the suites, which combine neutral furnishings with classic paintings by Dutch Masters, including Rembrandt and Willem Claesz Heda, and boast spectacular views of the city’s historic centre and over the Amstel River. Equipped with sensor lighting, in-built TVs in the bath and heated floors, the modern luxury details elevate guests’ stays from great to exceptional. As part of the gift package, the guest’s hotel suite will be transformed into a personalised ‘Garden of Eden’ for the duration of their stay by The Wunderkammer, the in-house atelier of renowned floral artists and co-founders, Florian Seyd and Ueli Signer.
The 125th anniversary gift package from De L’Europe Amsterdam also invites guests to discover its newest addition: ‘t Huys. A unique space that brings together icons of art, style, and luxury so that locals and guests can explore and the best the city has to offer alongside incredible views and luxurious interiors.
Additionally, the package provides one lucky guest with access to the unique experiences and offerings provided by the hotel’s ‘t Huys partners, located within the hotel’s creative wing where icons of art, style and luxury come together. The offer includes:
- The opportunity to create your own Salle Privée fragrance
- An exclusive tulip ring from Bibi van der Velden, which once resided in the Amsterdam Hermitage museum
- A beautiful, one-of-a-kind bespoke couture look from RVDK, the world’s first sustainable couture label
- An artwork collection from The Ravestijn Gallery
- An incredibly rare ‘Ferrari’ collector’s piece, sourced by MENDO
- Valerie van der Werff, the former lifestyle director of Vogue Living, will offer an entire rebrand of the guest’s company, if applicable
- A rare, 40-year-old Single Malt Scotch Whisky from Bowmore
- If the purchaser is a woman, they will also receive five-time entry to the highly exclusive
- Harper’s Bazaar Business Club, which includes access to five meetings per year, a monthly business newsletter, access to a private LinkedIn group and reduced rate events. The club is designed for like-minded women to meet and become the best version of themselves.
- Complimentary access to Hotel De L’Europe’s in-house spa, Le Spa by Skins Institute for an entire year
- A private workshop for up to 25 guests from D/Dock on the ‘Aesthetics of Uncertainty
- An invitation from designer stylist, Danie Bles, to a workshop and lunch for up to 10 guests, including a vintage high-end fashion piece to take home.
As well as the rainbow of lavish suites, phenomenal food and slick cultural offerings, De L’Europe boards a host of wonderful features that make it a stand out destination hotel.
This once-in-a-lifetime offering is available to be booked until 30 June 2023. For more details and information on how to book, visit www.deleurope.com/offers/1-25-million-experience/.