Head to the Caribbean this autumn for a dose of serious celebrity indulgence. A firm favourite with Hollywood’s elite, Casa De Campo resort has launched a luxury package offering guests the chance to live like their favourite celebrities while at the expansive 7,000-acre resort in the Dominican Republic.
The bespoke packages, which start from £270,000, come with a custom chest of designer shoes in each villa to ensure guests are literally, and figuratively, following in the footsteps of the A-list crowd who have frequented the resort for more than three decades. Custom fit Chanel sandals, Louboutin wedges and Gianvita Rossi Alligator pumps – the couture welcoming is bound to put a spring in your step.
First opened in the 1970s, this beautiful resort has long welcomed an illustrious crowd of VIPs and Hollywood celebs. Michael Douglas, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Jay-Z and Beyoncé and Oscar de la Renta – many famous faces have reclined at this plush hideaway. Get a taste of the highlife lifestyle with this incredibly exclusive new getaway…
Here’s what’s included in the lavish new package:
- Roundtrip helicopter transfers from any of the three nearby airports directly to the resort’s on-property helipad
- Seven nights in a sprawling luxury villa (It is likely that one of Casa de Campo’s many celebrity guests has stayed in the chosen villa)
- Custom designer shoe collection worth US$10,000
- Dedicated staff including a maid, butler, personal chef and driver
- Private yacht daytrip to Catalina Island with champagne lunch on the beach
- Unlimited rounds on the resort’s Teeth of the Dog golf course – the number one rated course in Latin America
- Daily spa treatments, in-villa or at the spa
- Privately guided horseback riding tour
- Breakfast made to order daily in the villa
- Private backstage tour of the Amphitheatre at Altos de Chavón, the stunning 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheatre that was inaugurated by Frank Sinatra in 1982 and has since welcomed dozens of musical greats including Sting, Elton John, Andrea Bocelli, Gloria Estefan, Julio Iglesias, Plácido Domingo, and Jennifer Lopez.
- Dinner with Casa de Campo’s President in a private section of the new Minitas Beach Club restaurant
- A $10,000 donation made in the guest’s name to their choice of local charities supported by Casa de Campo
To find out more or making a booking, visit www.casadecampo.com.do.