Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou is celebrating its recent Michelin accolades with a glamorous ‘Escape to the Stars’ room package.
The hotel’s Cantonese restaurant, Jiang by Chef Fei, received a Michelin Star in the Guangzhou Michelin Guide, which published its first edition this year. Its other restaurant, Ebony, also received Michelin-Plate status.
Aside from its multi-starred facilities and service, Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou offers an exclusive sense of place in stylishly elegant surroundings and is linked directly to neighbouring TaiKoo Hui shopping centre’s world-class retail, office and entertainment venues. The newly launched package offers guests the chance to experience the first-class service and facilities first hand with a star-studded getaway.
You’ll enjoy a delectable one-night stay that begins with a set lunch for two at the Michelin-Starred restaurant Jiang by Chef Fei. Then, you’ll devour a semi-buffet style dinner for two at Michelin-Plate restaurant Ebony. No visit could be complete without a spot of relaxation – the package also includes a 60-minute Oriental Essence Massage for two in the hotel’s award-winning spa.
With direct access to TaiKoo Hui Shopping Centre, Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou is perfect for a city escape. With 263 spacious guest rooms and suites, as well as 24 serviced apartments, travelers can expect elegance mingled with opulent interiors that define the Mandarin Oriental brand.
The Escape to the Stars room package is priced from CNY 6,888, and includes:
• Accommodation for two in a luxurious Club Executive Suite for one night
• Oriental Club benefits
• Daily breakfast for two
• A set lunch for two at Michelin-Starred restaurant Jiang by Chef Fei
• A semi-buffet dinner for two at Michelin-Plate restaurant Ebony
• A 60-minute Oriental Essence Massage for two at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou
• The Escape to the Stars package is available from 20 September 2018 to 31 March 2019, subject to availability and 16.6% service fee and taxes. Terms and conditions apply.
For further information and reservations, click here.