Whether you prefer red or white, this exciting new experience is a must-book for any wine fan. This September, head to Italy to immerse yourself in Castiglion del Bosco’s deeply rooted wine-making traditions.
From vine to barrel, discover the secrets of this ancient ritual and join the hotel’s winery staff during every step of the wine-making art in this magical corner of Tuscany. Once you’ve mastered the craft, you’ll then get to taste a selection of fabulous wines with a tasting experience.
A 3-night stay at Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco, with an adorable picnic into the vineyard and a dedicated Spa Treatment, will add a special touch to this memorable event.
A boutique stay, Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco is one of the oldest and best-preserved estates in Tuscany. Located in the surrounds of stunning Tuscan countryside, in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Val d’Orcia, the hotel makes an ideal romantic getaway. With 23 luxury suites and 11 lavish villas, as well as a spa, winery and vineyard, it’s the epitome of an Italian escape.
Here’s what’s included in the September wine package:
• Accommodation in Suite or Villa for 3 nights for 2 persons, with daily breakfast
• Harvest Experience into the vineyard with wine tasting, for 2 persons*
• Picnic lunch in the vineyard, for 2 persons*
• 80 minute Tuscan Wine Ritual for two at the Spa at Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco
* In case of not favorable climate conditions for harvesting, the Harvest Experience in the vineyard and picnic could be subject to a last minute reschedule; should guests not be able to attend them, the total amount of the package will not be refunded.
Make it happen
From 1,438 per night euros per night. Click here to find out more.