Taking place from 12 – 16 December, join 3 Michelin-starred Thomas Bühner for a special kitchen takeover in Bangkok.
Bühner will be taking over the helm at The St. Regis Bangkok for a delectable series of four-course lunches and seven-course dinners. From venison to potato foam, the set menus aim to challenge tastebuds and bring ingredients to life.
One of the Germany’s most talented chefs, Thomas aims to inspire with his modern, three-dimensional aromatic cuisine.
Here’s a taste of what’s awaiting this December:
• Yogurt Foam | Beet Root & Apple.
• Imperial Caviar
• Otoro Tuna | Wild Cod
• Codconsommé I Safron
• Mango Gaspacho | Red Gamba (Carabeineros)
• Venus Shell/Abalone
• Potato Foam | Curry Ice Cream
• Étouffée Pigeon | Foie Gras
• Caramelised Pumpkin Juice | Wild Mustard | Dandelion (Tips)
• Venison I In Stock Of Exotic Flavours
• Red Cabbage Cream I Celery Cream
• Guanaja Lacteé (Liquid Savarin) | Cherries | Mulled Wine
• Puffed Quinoa
About the hotel
Historic Manhattan luxury meets modern Thai hospitality at the St Regis Bangkok. Located on Ratchadamri Road , Bangkok’s most prestigious entertainment and shopping district, this beautiful property was designed by Brennan Beer Gorman Architects (who looked after the most recent renovation of the St Regis in New York).
When: 12 – 16 December 2018
Where: Jojo Restaurant, St. Regis Bangkok
How: Click here to make a booking.