For the Crispy Wafer
- 60g water
- 60ml seed oil
- 50g rice starch
- 2g salt
- Mix all the ingredients and let them rest.
- Pour the rested mixture in a metal ring on a non-stick pan and cook until the water evaporates.
For the Cauliflower Sour Cream
- 100g liquidized cauliflower (see step 1 below)
- 50g sour goat cheese cream
- 30g prawn broth
- lemon juice
- rice vinegar
- To liquidize the cauliflower, cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in salted water until soft. Allow to cool and liquidize in a blender.
- To the liquidized cauliflower, add the rest of the ingredients and blend again to liquify.
- Adjust the acidity and seasoning to taste.
For the Bite-size Sanremo Prawns
- 8 prawns
- 5g chives
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt flower
- 20g re-milled durum wheat semolina
- Clean the prawns and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Dress with the oil and the salt flower.
- Dip the legs in the semolina and fry in oil until crispy.
- Form the prawns into a cylinder at the base of a plate.
- Pour the cream around the prawns.
- Place the wafer on top of the prawns and top with caviar.
- Garnish with fried prawn legs and pea sprouts.
Recipe courtesy of Ettore Bocchia of Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni‘s Mistral and La Goletta Restaurants.