Get a taste of Vancouver this winter with Rosewood’s exciting new package at Rosewood Hotel Georgia. A brand renowned for having one-of-a-kind properties in some of the most desirable destinations in the world, this new offering is no different.
The A Sense of Place journeys allow guests to immerse themselves in the essence of these exciting cities with classic landmarks, hidden discoveries and unique, private experiences. Get a deeper understanding of your favourite cities – before reclining in luxurious surrounds.
Thanks to the new Vancouver journey, luxury travelers can enjoy a two day itinerary that’s been carefully designed to offer a true insight into the characters, cultures and cuisine of this Canadian city. A bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, Vancouver is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, it’s filled with thriving art, theatre and music scenes – as well as plenty of foodie opportunities.
From seafood feasts to seaplane tours, here’s what’s included for a seriously stylish trip.
The two-day itinerary includes:
•Private tour of the Vancouver lululemon lab.
• Lunch at Dynasty Seafood.
• Private, candle-lit evening yoga session to take place at one of two locations: Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden or Vancouver Lookout Tower.
• Romantic dinner in the award-winning Hawskworth Restaurant.
• A breakfast & cooking class at Reflections.
• Seaplane tour of Vancouver & Lakeside Picnic.
(Private transfer in the hotel’s Bentley to Harbour Air Seaplane departure. Once on board, guests can enjoy a 35-minute privately-chartered and narrated seaplane tour, which will take off in the Vancouver harbor and arrive at Widgeon Lake. Pre-prepared picnic—including champagne. When guests are ready to depart, they will be picked up by the Seaplane and taken back to downtown Vancouver on a short 20-minute flight. On the return flight, there is also the option of a Vancouver tour.)
• Georgian Revival Massage at Sense spa.
• Dinner at Farmer’s Apprentice, a Vancouver favorite specializing in local, sustainable and seasonal ingredients.
Prices start from $7,000. To find out more and make a booking, please click here.